The Benefits Of Winning An Award
In today's world of time pressures and deadlines, it can be difficult to find the time to prepare an award entry. However, being shortlisted or winning can bring remarkable benefits.
- Raising the status of your company. Winning an award or being shortlisted can raise the credibility of your brand as well as your products or services, and increase your company's visibility.
- Attracting new customers and new employees. Awards are great trust signals, and working for, or with, an award-winning company can be seen as involving less risk.
- Improving employee morale. Current employees are pleased to share news of a win and it can also help to build team motivation.
- Increasing customer loyalty and potentially motivating people to become advocates of your brand, recommending your products or services to others.
"The South Holland Business Awards have gone from strength to strength thanks to the help of a dedicated awards website. We aim to make each year a sell out event with support from a strong team of supporters and sponsors. The Chamber are delighted to represent all the shortlisted businesses and finalists and are excited to help them celebrate at the annual awards ceremony."
- Simon Beardsley, Chief Executive of the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
The South Holland Business Awards manages to become bigger and better each year thanks to the support of local sponsors. This year it is most encouraging to see different faces and industries participating, and as local business continues to thrive we hope this will continue. PSP are delighted to be attending the South Holland Business Awards again this year especially as it coincides with the official launch of our newly completed Executive Conference and Training Centre. This new flagship facility will be a welcome benefit to the local business community as it showcases technology and comfort without the need to travel further afield. It has been a pleasure to be the SHBA headline sponsor and to recognise excellence in local business.
- Joe Verde, CEO of PSP IT Design & Development